Today we are going to learn about idli making and how to make delicious idli in 5 minutes, let find below article to made an delicious idli perfectly & fast.
Are you craving for a steaming plate of idli but don’t have the time to go through the lengthy traditional process? Look no further! In this blog post, we will share a simple and time-saving recipe that will allow you to make fluffy and mouthwatering idli in just 5 minutes.
The Magic Ingredient
The key to making idli in such a short amount of time lies in the use of ‘Instant Idli Mix’. This pre-prepared mixture contains all the necessary ingredients and saves you the effort of grinding and fermenting the batter.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make idli in 5 minutes:
- Take 1 cup of Instant Idli Mix in a bowl and add water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Mix well to form a smooth batter. Ensure that there are no lumps.
- Let the batter rest for 2 minutes to allow it to settle.
- Meanwhile, prepare the idli molds by greasing them with oil or using idli liners.
- Pour the batter into the molds, filling them about three-fourths of the way.
- Place the molds in a pressure cooker or steamer and steam for 5 minutes on high flame.
- After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and let the idlis sit in the cooker for a minute before removing them.
- Using a spoon or knife, gently remove the idlis from the molds.
- Your delicious and instant idlis are now ready to be served hot with your favorite chutney or sambar.
Tips for Perfect Idlis
To ensure that your idlis turn out soft and fluffy every time, here are a few tips:
- Use fresh Instant Idli Mix to get the best results.
- Do not overmix the batter as it can lead to dense idlis.
- Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes before steaming to allow the leavening process to take place.
- Make sure the pressure cooker or steamer is properly heated before placing the molds inside.
- Do not open the cooker immediately after turning off the heat. Let the idlis sit for a minute to prevent them from deflating.
With this quick and easy recipe, you can now enjoy homemade idlis anytime, even on the busiest of days. So, go ahead and give it a try!